Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 51, December 16th-22nd

Happy Tuesday readers and Merry Christmas Ever. I am up with a quick post today and some pictures. Can you believe it is almost Christmas? Regarless, I am up with some scrappy goodness, another Project Life post. 51 weeks in the books for 2013, and I am still loving this project!

Full Layout:

Left Side

Right Side

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back on Friday with some more December Daily pages.

xoxox

Toni From

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Toni! Beautiful spread! I love how you journaled right on the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome PL pages! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's been a fun few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Beautiful spread! Love your photo!

    ReplyDelete