Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily 2013: Part 8, December 17th and 18th

I am back again today with two more December Daily pages. At this point in the month things are sure getting more hectic, you will see that my pages are very simple, and I love them just the same. December Daily is about capturing the memories, not about designing the "perfect" pages. Although, I fully admit that I like getting crafty with it when I have the time, and I really do enjoy looking at others gorgeous December Daily layouts. What I have learned with an ongoing project like this is that it is important to remember that if you want to be successful you have to be okay with quick and easy some of the time. Don't play the comparing game, just go with it and have fun!

Now let's see some pictures shall we.

December 17th and 18th
The two printable journaling cards today that were designed by the incredibly talented 
Gillian Nelson. I just love them! Guess what? She is even sharing them for free 
on her blog, you can find that blog post HERE

December 17th

December 18th

 Thanks so much for stopping by today, I appreciate you being here and allowing me to share some Christmas crafting with you. I will be back all next week again. Like previous weeks this month, I will be sharing more December Daily pages next week and Project Life on Tuesday.  If I don't see you again before 2014, I wish you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful December Daily pages....just check your link on Ali's blog because when I clicked it, it said page not found even thought it was on your blog. I just went to your side bar to December however you might need to pop over and fix it so people can get to your posts. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kathy. I did head back to Ali's blog, but I can't edit my post…so I added another one with a link that actually works. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Toni, the pages look great. I recognize so many of the items you used that I love as well, and the printable cards are awesome! I've never seen those. Terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Melissa. I really appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pages! The printable cards are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ange. Gillian did such a great job designing those cards, I just love them!

      Delete
  5. Great pages, though that's no surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DD pages :) Thanks for the link to those printable cards - they're cute!! Wanted to let you know I appreciate you stopping by my blog today - following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So loving to look through your December Daily!! Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete