Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Project Life 2014: Weeks 12 and 13

Happy Tuesday! It's that time of the week again where I show you my Project Life pages and we dish about all things pocket scrapbooking. This is my fourth year working on Project Life and I am still in love with this project! I wish this amazing concept had been around when my children were first born. I mean seriously, is there anything more amazing than a baby's first year Project Life album? If you want to know more about Project Life, please go to the Becky Higgins website. On the main page you will find a short video which explaining this amazing concept by Becky Higgins.

I have weeks 12 and 13 to share with you today. I did not take very pictures these weeks, so I just put the weeks together. I like how it turned out and I hope you do to. If you have any questions about Project Life, my pages, or anything else craft-related please do not hesitate to leave a comment below.




For this title card I watercolored on the March die-cut, and included some; machine 
stitching, letter stickers, and a date stamp, and put it all on this amazing 4x6 paper from 
Basic Grey/ Fresh Cut collection. Well done Basic Grey, well done!

 I love including these types of things in Project Life. Left: A screen shot of my Fitbit tracker 
screen taken with my I-Phone. Right: A journaling card with a few small elements
 added; a label, chipboard heart, date stamping, and a staple.

 More machine stitching and fun finishing touches; a label, cork star, staple, letter 
stickers, and an enamel dot.

I also really love hand-stiched elements and try to include them whenever I can (and time 
permits.) I added some yellow embroidery thread around this sun card by back 
stitching. It took approximately 5 minutes to finish and I really love the 
texture it adds to the overall layout.

Let's talk pocket page scrapbooking today or Project Life...are you including stitched elements in your pages? Any questions for me? Do you find that you have some go to embellishments you love to use? Anyone else still in love with enamel dots and using their tiny attacher?

I am linking up these pages over at The Mom Creative. Jessica has switched from having a weekly Project Life share, to a monthly format. If you want to see all kinds of Project Life inspiration, you can find the March linkup HERE.

Have a great Tuesday and until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

18 comments:

  1. Fun pages! Great idea to include your fitness tracker screenshot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you planning to do more PL album flips on your YouTube channel? Your first video was so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous weekly spread!! I LOVE that march title too..

    ReplyDelete