Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 16

I have a new week of Project Life to share with you today. I am still loving this project and looking forward to making many more pocket page layouts this year! I mixed things up a little bit this week and used two different page protectors. I used my trusty Design A for the left side (from the previous week) and I added in design J (from Big Variety Pack 3) for the right side. *The links above will bring you to the Studio Calico shop, I don't get perked or anything if you purchase anything from Studio Calico, it's just a shop I support. *





Supplies Used:

  • Studio Calico Bluegrass Farms Project Life kit
  • Easter card set 
  • Studio Calico Essentials gold flags and green hearts
  • Labels from Studio Calico Project Life and Scrapbook Kits
  • American Crafts Precision Pen .03 nib
  • Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
  • Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
  • Ali Edwards "Go Outside" digital brush
I hope you have a great day and until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

1 comment:

  1. Great spread! I really like the flowers insert. You are so right, this time of year is magical.

    ReplyDelete