Monday, April 28, 2014

Layout Share: Egg Hunt

Happy Monday. I am checking in a little later today. Spring is here and I don't know about you, but life seems to get crazy busy this time of year. Softball, spring planting, projects, and family obligations are keeping us super busy, but I am still loving crafting in every bit of free time I can find.

I have a layout to share with you today using items largely from the Studio Calico Bluegrass Farms Scrapbook Kit. I love the primary color, but spring-like feel to this kit. It is one of my favorites that's for sure. I am really loving 8.5 x 11 layouts lately, sewing with my machine, and combining lots of different small scale patterned papers, and that is exactly what I did with this layout.




I will be back tomorrow sharing Project Life week 16 and I hope to see you then.

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous page! Love the great photo and all those paper squares.

    ReplyDelete