Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Paper Bakery Projects for March 2014

Happy Wednesday! I have three layouts to share with you today using Paper Bakery's March Daylight Savings Scrapbook and Project 365 Kits. In these kits you will find lots of goodness from Studio Calico, Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine, American Crafts Thickers, and exclusive wood veneer, stencils, badges, and journaling cards, and many other goodies. There are still kits available, just follow the links above if you are interested. :-)

Happy Note

I adore penguins, and I was so glad to finally have these pictures from a 
zoo trip in our family scrapbook. I think the machine stitching and 
layered embellishments really add a little something to this layout. 



He Has Her Whole Heart

I really had fun putting this layout together and looking over photos of these two from this 
past year. Our daughter is such a daddy's girl so it wasn't hard to find photos of the two 
of them together. I used a loose grid design to this layout, with a little bit of watercolor 
(the green lines and hand cut heart, and also some messy ink splatters too.)


Elliot's Favorite Toys:

For this layout, I took a few photos of some of the toys our son still enjoys 
and then incorporated his favorite colors into this layout. I added some 
star stamps and letter stickers from my stash, and used a star punch 
as well. I like how this really reflects Elliot at this age. 


Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate you being here. I will be back again tomorrow with some fun and inspiring scrapbook room photos to share, so please make sure to pop in and say hello.

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

6 comments:

  1. I love your projects, and that last layout is my favorite. The kits look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Love the toy page; it's such a wonderful thing to capture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline. I sure wish I could go back and capture these images when the kids were very little.

      Delete