Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Recapitulation.

It has been a busy month over here at life, scrapbook, repeat. I have shared 12 posts this month; scrapbook layouts, Project Life pages, a Crafty Organization Thursdays post, and my first Scrapbooking Spaces post. I appreciate you being here and sharing all of this with me.

For those of you that have read this blog for awhile, you know that I love a bullet point list, and so of course, I am back with another one hi-lighting all of the April happenings.

April happenings at life, scrapbook, repeat
  • April began with a Project Life post covering weeks 10 and 11.
  • Then we changed gears and I showed you a layout using a split-complimentary color scheme. 
  • Next, we switched gears and I shared a much more girly layout with you.
  • Back to Project Life again and sharing weeks 12 and 13.
  • I then shared with you 3 layouts I made using the Paper Bakery March Scrapbook Kit.
  • Scrapbooking Spaces made it's debut with THIS terrific space.
  • With warm weather on the brain, I next shared 3 pool-themed layouts.
  • Back to Project Life again with week 14 and week 15.
  • Another way to scrapbook an egg hunt was shown with THIS layout.
  • Week 16 of Project Life was shown next, and I used a different sized page protector.
  • Last (but not least) I shared another April, currently post with you.
Another breakdown of life, scrapbook, repeat for April (because why not?)
  • 13 new blog posts
  • 9 layouts featured on the blog
  • 5 Project Life spreads completed
  • 1 Scrapbook Space featured
  • 1 Currently post
Some other Hi-lights this month I want to mention
  • We survived Spring Break and the weather was fantastic for the most part.
  • I have now watched 6/8 of the Oscar movies I have been waiting to see. All I have left now is Blue Jasmine and Her. My favorites so far are Gravity, 12 Years a Slave, and Dallas Buyers Club. I highly recommend all three, but for vastly different reasons.
  • The curtains in the house are 90% complete and will be finished tomorrow with any luck.
  • Eric is only working at one job site lately and has largely been fortunate enough to have Friday's off. He works very long days Monday-Thursday and I am thankful that he has more down time lately with his job being so physically demanding.
  • With the extra day off, of course, Eric and I began a couple more home projects; new grass has been seeded in the front yard, the garage is getting organized more, and we are repairing (and I am refinishing) an antique dresser for our entry way.  We really enjoy working on home projects together.
  • Songs from the movie Frozen are constantly on repeat and Isabelle has re-watched the movie at least five times.
  • Big Bang Theory continues to be a favorite of Eric, Elliot's, and mine. We are loving this show and laughing non-stop through every episode.
  • Elliot made the honor roll for the 3rd time this year. We are so very proud of him.
  • Isabelle started softball and has begun the season with a bang. She has become quite the little player and gets on base and fields the ball really well. We love watching her play.
  • I had one scrapbook get together this month and am anxiously awaiting National Scrapbook Day on May 5th. 
  • We have survived the tornado warnings as of late and our little town seems to have been spared. We are thankful to be healthy and safe and thinking of other's in our nation that have not been so fortunate.
  • We are anxiously counting down until summer vacation and traveling to see family in Washington State.
  • I am furiously working on getting some projects finished and various new endeavors set-up for fall. Lots is in the works around here....that is all I can say for now. ;-)
  • We are healthy and happy and loving spring around our little town. We are thankful and so blessed beyond measure, and so appreciative of everything.
xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment