Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 14

Happy Tuesday! It's that time of the week again where I show you my Project Life pages and we dish about all things pocket scrapbooking. This is my fourth year working on Project Life and I am still in love with this project! My kids look forward to seeing our new pages every week, and I love their enthusiasm for scrapbooking.  I am so thankful that we have a place to put cherished everyday memories, memorabilia, and stories of our life right now.

If you want to know more about Project Life, please go to the Becky Higgins website. On the main page you will find a short video which explaining this amazing concept by Becky Higgins.

Now let's look at some Project Life pages, shall we? You can click on any of these photos to see a larger image. :-)


 Still loving including digital brushes, regular stamps, some computer journaling for longer 
stories, stickers, and small embellishments. Is anyone else sad that 
How I Met Your Mother has ended?

I used a small digital template for a bunch of floral 4x6 photos. Two of these photos are also 
shown in this layout in a larger format, but I don't mind. I like having the mix actually.

I love title cards like this. Two different patterned papers layered on top, a circular label, 
some cork letters and numbers, and my date stamp. 


Anyone else have any Project Life pages to share today? How about any tips or products you are especially loving these days? Let's talk pocket scrapbooking today in the comments section below. I would love to hear from you.

If you are newer to Project Life or are curious about my process, I have a lot of posts related to Project Life. You can find all of My Project Life posts HERE. I also have a Project Life post that specifically discusses my step-by-step process with lots of photos. You can find that post HERE.

I am linking up these pages over at The Mom Creative. Jessica has switched from having a weekly Project Life share, to a monthly format. If you want to see all kinds of Project Life inspiration, you can find the April linkup HERE.

Have a great Tuesday and until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Love all the yellow you used, really makes those flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great PL!!!! love the owl pic!

    ReplyDelete