Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Life 2014: Weeks 10 & 11

Happy Tuesday and it's time for another week of Project Life. I have weeks 10 and 11 to share with you today. For both of these layouts I am using Design A page protectors. I find this is the easiest when I need to just get it done quickly. Both of these layouts were completed in approximately 30-45 minutes each once the photos were printed. I love how they turned out and am glad to have two more weeks in the books.

 Week 10:




Week 11:




Let's talk pocket page scrapbooking today or Project Life...are you enjoying the process? Any questions for me? What kind and style of page protectors do you use? Anyone else enjoying making some fast pages when things get hectic?

I am linking up these pages over at The Mom Creative. Jessica has switched from having a weekly Project Life share, to a monthly format. If you want to see all kinds of Project Life inspiration, you can find the March linkup HERE.

Have a great Tuesday and until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

2 comments:

  1. I ***LOVE*** that Adventure card. And I also love how you included a piece of the IKEA instructions. That is definitely a big piece of life that I would never really think to include. Awesome.

    As for your questions: I'm loving Project Life so much. I feel like I can keep track of my life better. I can remember the small things without having to write them down, because the pictures are off of the hard drive and in my albums. I use all of the page protectors, but I love the ones with square pockets from the Just Add Color kit. I don't really use the cards, just the page protectors. As for scrapping quick pages when things get hectic, I feel like my life is constantly hectic, so my pages are fast all of the time. I don't add any extra embellishments to anything- just simple and sweet.
    Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awesome compliment. The Just Add Color plastics seem so great, I will have to check out your pages. I agree with you, life is hectic, and it is great to be able to get these pages done quickly when time is limited.

    ReplyDelete