I began scrapbooking in 1996 when I decided to scrapbook my senior year of high school. Over the past eighteen years my style has evolved into more of a colorful and linear, graphic style which often includes handwritten journaling. I also enjoy trying new trends, incorporating digital elements, and experimenting with various techniques. Pretty paper is my biggest weakness when it comes to scrapbooking products. I love nothing more than mixing up patterns and colors in unexpected ways and pairing that with beautiful photos.
- Studio Calico
- Member Spotlight June 2014, 2 layouts, 1 Project Life spread
- Featured Project April 2014, layout
- Featured Project March 2014, layout
- Staff Member Pics September 2013
- Scrapbook Layout "Cone of Shame"
- Cards: "Thank You Card" and "For You"
- Staff Member Pics August 2013
- Scrapbook Layout: "Oh How I Adore You Washington"
- Project Life weekly spread
- Cards: "Blank Card"
- Featured member December 2012, layout
- Paper Issues
- Member Pick, Paper Issues Blog, February 2014, layout
- Member Pick, Paper Issues Blog, December 2013, layout
- Member pick, Paper Issues blog, June 2013, layout
- Lily Bee
- Kristen's news, Lily Bee blog, June 2013, layout
- Kristen's news, Lily Bee blog, May 2013, layout
- Elle's Studio January 2015-present
- Paper Issues July 2014-December 2014
- Paper Bakery January 2014-May 2014