Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 15

Happy Tuesday! It's that time of the week again where I share my Project Life pages and hopefully inspire some of you to document your everyday lives. This is my fourth year doing Project Life and yes, I still adore this project. I look forward to Monday mornings every week because that's when I work on Project Life. It is so great to look back and reflect on a previous week. I have also found it has made me so much more appreciative of all of the little things in life. What's not to love about a project that does all of these things for you?

I used the Studio Calico April Bluegrass Farms Project Life Kit and paper pad for this layout. 
also used digital elements from Studio Calico, gold and red sequins, blue chipboard stars from 
the Studio Calico essentials collection, labels, and other bits and pieces from my stash.

I love using larger photos from time to time. This photo is sized 6x8 inches and spans 
across three pockets in the Design A Becky Higgins page protector.

 Saturday tab is a digital element by S.C. , Yay flair came in the Studio Calico Bluegrass Farms Scrapbook Kit, and "go get 'em Izzy" was handwritten on photo using a black Sharpie.

Gold chipboard star from Studio Calico Essentials collection, wood veneer star Studio 
Calico, and gold foil cards from an exclusive Studio Calico 4x6 fancy paper pad.


Thank you for stopping by life, scrapbook, repeat today. I appreciate you being here.

Anyone else still loving Project Life? I would love to hear about it. What about those of you that are new to Project Life, or having trouble with it? Is there anything I can help you with? Let's see if we can get some Project Life discussion going on in the comments today.

If you are newer to Project Life or are curious about my process, I have a lot of posts related to Project Life. You can find all of My Project Life posts HERE. I also have a Project Life post that specifically discusses my step-by-step process with lots of photos. You can find that post HERE.

Have a great Tuesday and until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the journaling directly on your photos! (and the YAY card) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you wrote around the girls out in the field! Very creative! New follower visiting from The Mom Creative.

    ReplyDelete