Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Daily 2013: Part 2, December 1st and 2nd

I wanted to start today's post by welcoming new readers to life, scrapbook, repeat. I would also like to thank my long-standing blog followers, thanks for being here y'all. For those of you that are leaving comments and have added me to your blog lists, thank you so much. I appreciate you being here and following along.

Today I am sharing December 1st and 2nd of December Daily and I am LOOOOVVVVING this album. I am loving focusing more on documenting how we celebrate December. I am loving picking stories to highlight from our families everyday adventures. Earlier this week I shared the album cover, title pages, and November 29th and 30th (yup I started the day after Thanksgiving.) If you want to see that post, you can find it HERE

December 1st
*See through pocket on left using sequins and some ephemera from 
Crate Paper's Bundled Up Collection.

 *Star paper from Studio Calico's Atlantic collection, Pink Paislee polka 
dot star, Basic Grey #'s from Sleigh Ride Collection (circa 2012.)
*Digital Brush "Holly Jolly" from Studio Calico's November cut files 

 *Recollections Metallic Gold Marker from Michael's


December 2nd
*Crate Paper Bundled Up Button Brads, 6 x 6 paper pad, wash tape 
by Target, snowflake punch by Martha Stewart, 
enamel dots, wood veneer, and Gold
POW paper by American Crafts
*"Be Jolly" digital brush by Ali Edwards

I will be linking all of my December Daily posts over at Ali Edwards blog. You can find out more about December Daily HERE. If you have any questions about any of the techniques or products above, please do not hesitate to ask, I am always happy to help.

Today I am working on finishing up my Christmas cards (making them) and hopefully printing out the family photo that will accompany them. My goal is to have all cards finished and in the mail before I go to bed Sunday night. I will be back tomorrow with some holiday scrapbook layouts to share. I hope to see you here.
xoxox

Toni

15 comments:

  1. Such fun pages, love the confetti pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your confetti pocket! I wish there was a way I could do that digitally ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be really cool if you could. Maybe if you created everything digitally and then cut it up and put it in pocket pages, you could add some scrapbook elements. It would be more of a hybrid book then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your DD! Really makes me want to do one! Wonder if I could get to it, maybe in February?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just do it….take pics now and write down a little journaling each night onto some of your millions of PL cards. You can start putting it together when you have time.

      Delete
  5. The Merry Christmas card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Merry Christmas is beautiful! Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the gold pen in waves on your journal card, its quite striking, I may have to use that idea myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lift away Carson, I hope you are enjoying the process of making your December Daily album.

      Delete
  8. i especially love the wavy journaling lines!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete