Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily 2013: Part 3, December 3rd and 4th

Happy Friday. I can't believe it is already December 5th and Christmas is less than 3 weeks away. Today I am sharing part 3 of my December Daily album. If you missed the first two parts of my December Daily album, you can find those HERE and HERE. If you are feeling overwhelmed as to how to organize your December Daily products, you can find posts all about that and much more;  HEREHERE and HERE.

December 2 & 3
I already blogged about day 2, so I will just go over the right side (below)

December 3
Striped paper from Crate Paper's Bundled Up 6 x 6 paper pad, enamel dots 
by My Mind's Eye. Gold star sequins and wood veneer snowflake and 
stars by Studio Calico. I used American Crafts Gold Glitter Zing 
embossing powder on them. Merry and Bright wood veneer by 
Elle's Studio. The polka dot bag was purchased at Two Peas
in a Bucket a couple of years ago, shipping tag and twine 
from office store. Heidi Swapp ghost letters in aqua.

December 3 & 4


*Top left photo of Isabelle and her dog Elizabeth:I used a star sequin 
stapled on with my Tiny Attacher and a digital brush designed by 
Ali Edwards from the Your Love set.
*Top right:The polka dot bag was purchased at Two Peas in a Bucket 
a couple of years ago, shipping tag from office store, and twine.
*Bottom photo: That photo of Isabelle just cracks me up…CRACKS 
ME UP. She was clearly done taking pictures that night. 
I added a digital brush to it from Ali Edward's 
Messy Little Christmas set, silver glitter
star from Heidi Swapp and a star sequin.

December 4
I love this photo of my lab rescue Daisy. I printed it on Printable Cotton 
Canvas by Silhouette. The Banner is a digital stamp from the Studio 
Calico 25 days class and I typed "My Sweet Daisy" in the center 
of the banner using the American Typewriter font in Photoshop 
Elements.. #4 is from Crate Paper Sleigh Ride, Martha Stewart 
Doily punch, pink enamel dot, and flair button from Lawn Fawn.

Left Side is not finished (I am saving this place for memorabilia (handwritten Christmas 
wish list of kids, a recipe, or other Christmas memorabilia. I will leave a few spots 
like this empty throughout the album.)

Rad Lab and Polar Express pictures printed from Google images. Printable 
December #'d Journaling Cards by Geralyn Sy / In A Creative Bubble
buttons; October Afternoon and from stash. Gold #4 from Studio 
Calico Magical Collection. Wood button 
Crate Paper Sleigh Ride.


I hope y'all have a great weekend. We are gearing up for a busy and holiday-inspired next three days, and yes, a sleepover is included. We have a choral concert and tree lighting on Friday night. Saturday afternoon Isabelle's choir is singing at a bookstore, and on Sunday our town is hosting it's annual Christmas Parade. It should be a fun, photo-filled, and family-centered time. My kind of weekend, and I am so grateful for all of it. 

 I will be back next week with more December goodness to share:

Monday: December Daily part 4: December 5, 6, & 7
Tuesday: Project LIfe Week 49
Wednesday: December Daily part 5: December 8 & 9
Thursday: Christmas-inspired craft
Friday: December Daily part 6: December 10 & 11

Have a great weekend and Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

7 comments:

  1. Your pages are fab, love the texture and dimension you're able to include in the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the 'Merry & Bright' wood veneer! Your album is coming together very nicely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DD looks amazing.
    Quick question about Rad Lab is it pretty easy to use and do you prefer it over PSE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! Looking so beautiful already! So many fun elements too. I am thinking too of printing on canvas. Just changing things up. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia. Canvas printing is seriously addicting, you will love it!

      Delete