Monday, December 23, 2013

December Daily 2013: Part 9, December 19th and 20th

Happy Monday fellow blog readers. I am back today to share a few more December Daily pages. This is the first year I have completed this project (well technically it isn't completed yet, but after 20 days in the books, I feel confident saying I will finish it all at this point.) I am just loving putting this album together. I love that I can just pick one or two photos per day and focus on those stories on a smaller scale. Of course, I can always include more, but I am trying to keep this album actually contained in the album and not too bulky.

Let's shift focus now though, and look inside the album some more, shall we?


December 19th

I used another awesome free printable by Gillian Nelson on this day.
December 20th


I used an office supply tag in between the pages to obtain my journaling for 
December 20th, love how that turned out!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I have some new followers and commenters and I just wanted to say thank you so much. I appreciate you all being here and sharing this little spot of blogland with me. I will be back tomorrow with Project Life week 51 to share with all of you. I hope to see you then.

xoxox

Toni

5 comments: