Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 50, December 10th- 16th

It's Tuesday and time again for a Project Life share. 50 weeks completed for this year and I am still loving it. Mondays are my new favorite day now. Monday mornings I get the kids off to school, do some housework, look over my planner, and work on Project Life. I just love looking over our previous week, printing the photos, and deciding what to write about, what colors and embellishments to use. I love reflecting on what was good/ not as great about the previous week, and focusing on all of my blessings. It really sets the tone for the upcoming week. I just love Project Life so, so, so much!

Enough of that mushy stuff, let's see some pages…

Full Layout:

Left Side:

Left Side Title Card:

Left Side Close-Ups:


Right Side:

Close-Ups:


Supplies Used:





Other Supplies Used:

  • Number stickers-Pebbles 
  • Silhouette Cameo-"Christmas" digital cut from Silhouette store
  • Ali Edwards digital brushes Game Time and So Love You
  • Amy Tangerine Yes Please calendar date stamp
  • Holly Jolly #2 Journaling Cards by Geralyn Sy/ In a Creative Bubble
  • General tools-paper trimmer, embroidery needle and white thread, tiny attacher, American Crafts precision pen .03 nib, and American Crafts dot roller adhesive.
  • Ink: Versafine in Onyx Black, Black StayzOn, and Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Soft Granite
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with December Daily part 7: December 14th, 15th, and 16th. I would love it if you would stop by then.

xoxox

Toni

12 comments:

  1. There is so much I love about these pages, Toni! I like all the sewing details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, Toni. I love the date cards, and the way you put everything together. Thank you for the listing as well. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Nicole. Merry Christmas and thank you!

      Delete
  3. Fun pages! Really love the photo of the cards in the mailbox, what a fun photo idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job, Toni. I am so behind in my PL.... thanks for the inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Taniesa and thank you. If you are worried about being behind, just do a monthly overview for your missing months when you have time. I have loved what you have done so far…don't give up.

      Delete
  5. Looks like so much fun! Lots of cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are sooooo fun! I love all the stitching! I desperately want a sewing machine just for paper crafting...but the hubby doesn't think that that is reason enough...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually hand-stitched the three cards. I am kind of scared of my sewing machine, LOL. Working on getting more comfortable with it in the New Year.

      Delete