Friday, December 13, 2013

December Happenings

Like most of you, we have been crazy busy this month. There will be no December Daily post today. With the days getting shorter, it is definitely much harder to photograph crafty things for the blog, but I am working around it, at least most of the time. I spent the majority of yesterday running errands and I did not have time to photograph the new pages completed before the sun went down. On a positive note, I will have brand new Project Life pages posted on Monday morning. I would love it if you dropped by then.

All kinds of weekend things going on around here. My daughter is participating in a 5K this weekend and also has a Girl Scout parade the same morning. Later that day, both kids are having a sleepover at our house. Not sure if that is a genius plan or not, but either way a busy home does make me happy. Today I am buying a girl scout uniform and putting it all together. I am not the best at sewing on badges, I tried to use my sewing machine for it last year and ended up sewing my finger. Now I am kind of scared to use my machine to sew on badges. Weird I know, but either way, I figure a lot of hand-stitching and quite a few Christmas movies are on the agenda for today.

I hope y'all have a blessed weekend and really enjoy the little moments, because really when you think about it, life is all about a bunch of little moments strung together to make big moments. As for me, I will try not to draw too much blood as I painstakingly sew on twenty Girl Scout badges by hand. Can you just picture that image? Thought that might make you laugh.

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment