Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Daily 2013: Part 5, December 8th and 9th

I have two more days of December Daily to share with you today. Not a lot of pictures the past couple of days, but I am just going with it. My album is already getting very full, so a few lighter days is probably a good thing.

December 8th & 9th:

December 8th:
For this page, I used some seafoam washi tape purchased at Two Peas in a 
Bucket, the Crate Paper Bundled Up labels and ephemera packs, Crate
 Paper Sleigh Ride numbers, and some punches. I also used a gold 
metallic Recollections pen purchased at Michaels to write 
directly onto the photo "believe in magic." 

December 9th:
For this page, I used the Studio Calico Thataway pockets, Studio Calico 
Magical gold numbers, some washi tape, the Crate Paper ephemera 
pack, and a 4 x 6 printable journaling card.

Wow. That was a super quick blog post today. I will be back tomorrow with a step-by-step tutorial on how I put together my Christmas cards this year. They were super simple, but I still love them, and it also encouraged me to use up some of my 6 x 6 paper pads that I have been hoarding saving.

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

4 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty. I've never seen that gold star washi - I need it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pages, love the full page photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, love the sequin pocket and pictures of your tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me so excited for christmas :)
    I love the color scheme and the layout, expeically the little pocket with the sequin :)

    - Laura
    livelovescrap.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete