Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Project Life 2013: Volume 3 ( in video)

Happy New Year's Eve! I wanted to start this post today by thanking so many of you for reaching out to me yesterday and congratulating me on making the Paper Bakery Design Team. My e-mail box was flooded with well wishes, as well as on various social media sites. It was so sweet of you, and it really meant a lot. It even made me tear up a little bit. I appreciate your support and encouragement so much!

I had planned to have a 2013 Project Life in review post down for you today, but then the flu/ sick bug hit me, and yup that did not happen. I did  however, get my video uploaded to You Tube. Yup I sure did! I shot this video earlier in the week (before I got sick,) so I am glad I have that to share with you today. This Project Life video covers from August 26th 2013-December 22nd, 2013.

Please keep in mind that this is my first video, and I do need to make some changes for my next one. I need to get the video in focus a little more, and try to talk a little slower. I will be honest though, I have always been a fast talker, and moving to North Carolina did not help with that one bit, LOL. It's just who I am I guess. Also, yes, I shot the video in purple snowflake pajamas, and I just might have to again. ;-) If you have any questions regarding the video do not hesitate to ask here or in the comments section of the video on You Tube. My You Tube channel is listed under Toni From and I would love it you would like to subscribe. I will be updating the right side of my blog soon with all of my correct social media links, including You Tube, but in the mean time here is a link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bh7PPRConI

I hope y'all have a Happy New Year, as for me, I will be taking my Tylenol PM and going to bed early.

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment