Monday, December 16, 2013

December Daily 2013: Part 6, December 10th-13th

Hello and happy Monday! It is now December 16th and Christmas is only 9 days away. Not quite sure how that happened so fast, but it did nonetheless. I have something to share with you today before I get down to December Daily.

My daughter, Isabelle (age 10) ran a 5k this past Saturday. She competed in the Reindeer Romp with other girls from her Girls on the Run team. She did so great and I am super proud of her. She ran the entire way and finished the race in just under 34 minutes. What an accomplishment for a ten-year-old!

Isn't she just the cutest little runner ever?

Back to December Daily… ready to see four more December Daily pages today? I am really loving this project and enjoying it more and more each time I sit down to compile pictures, papers, and Christmas stories/ anecdotes that I want my family to remember. What a blessing it is to be able to document my families holiday memories.

December 10th/ 11th

December 10th

December 11th
This page has an envelope with a  pull out journaling tag. On the tag I wrote 
about this gingerbread men ornament collection. They are my son's and 
my mom purchases these for him every year. One of my families 
favorite things to unpack every year and put on our tree.

December 12th/13th 

December 12th

December 13th

Let's talk December Daily today. Are you working on an album? If so do you have any tips to share? I have found that it is much easier to work on pages 2 or 3 days at a time, rather than pulling everything out for only one day. I have also found that I do not like working on more than 3 pages at a time. I guess it is a good thing it is a daily project, or else I might be tempted to put it all together after Christmas, and then I probably would not want to do it at all. Does anyone else have that problem with larger projects?

I hope y'all have a very happy Monday. I will be back tomorrow with Project Life week 50 to share, I hope to see you then.

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

8 comments:

  1. Great PL or DD pages. Love all the touches you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages look great! I really enjoyed looking at all the detail and cute pictures! Love the gingerbread men collection - how sweet! I never scrapped Christmas before because it was too overwhelming, but you're right, taking it in chunks of a couple of days at a time really makes it doable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this inspires you to document your Christmas. Thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete