Monday, December 9, 2013

December Daily 2013: Part 4, December 5th-7th

It's Monday and time for another December Daily share. I have December 5th, 6th, and 7th to show you today. Lots of fun Christmas happenings around here; including a couple of Christmas choir programs.

December 4: This is where we last left off, and yes I found something for my blank spot

I just love this adorable little snowman Isabelle made me.

December 5th


 FaLaLa Card and gold letterpress card from Studio Calico. Red journaling card from 
October Afternoon Sleigh Ride Collection.


I love this photo of my sister and brother-in-law and my adorable nephews and 
niece, I cannot wait to see them all this summer.

Silhouette Cotton Canvas, wood veneer stars by Studio Calico, American Crafts 
Gold Glitter Zing embossing powder, and seafoam Heidi Swapp ghost letter.

December 6th



Falalalala wood veneer piece from an exclusive Elle's Studio veneer set, Crate 
Paper Bundled Up label and button brad, enamel dots, and Studio Calico 
Magical starburst Veneer and gold embossing powder.

Elle's Studio Exclusive Wood Veneer Tree, Crate Paper Sleigh Ride number, 
Studio Calico Magical Starburst, American Crafts Gold Glitter Zing 
Embossing Powder, and an enamel dot.

December 7th



I included a large glassine bag to hold a few extra choir photos


Thank you for stopping by today to life, scrapbook, repeat. I appreciate you being here, following along, and for leaving such thoughtful comments. I will be back later this week with the following items, including tomorrow's Project Life Tuesday.
  • Tuesday:          Project Life Week 49
  • Wednesday:     December Daily part 5: December 8th and 9th
  • Thursday:        Quick Christmas Card using 6 x 6 holiday paper pads
  • Friday:             December Daily part 6: December 10th and 11th
I hope y'all have a happy and joyful Monday.

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

10 comments:

  1. Love how your DD is coming along, the glassine bag with extra photos is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute photos and ITA..that snowman is so stinkin adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's an awesome big ol' tree! I love the snowman drawn for you - aww!! So much cute going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glassine to hold the extra photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag for the extra photos, great pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the little details on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the snowman with all of the buttons...so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The button pocket is so neat. So many great details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun pages! I love how you added the snowman drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the little bag and the pocket full of buttons! so cute!

    ReplyDelete