Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Daily 2013 Part 7: December 14th-16th

I am back with some more December Daily pages. You will notice that all of the events are not exactly Christmas related: A 5k run, a parade, and a very lazy puppy. That is what I love about December Daily, it does not just have to be about all Christmas. It is about celebrating the magic and embracing all that is December. I strongly encourage you to document your Christmas memories if you have never done this before. It really helps you to focus on what is important, and get to the true meaning of this glorious holiday. Alright, tangent over…now let's see some pages.

 December 14th
 Ali Edwards "Game Time" digital brush, Silhouette cut "Believe" from the Silhouette store,  
American Crafts POW Glitter Paper, Crate Paper Sleigh Ride vellum numbers, and 
assorted sequins purchased at Studio Calico.

Notes journal card from Webster's Pages/ Alison Kreft's It's Christmas Dear Santa paper.

December 15th
Studio Calico Magical numbers, kraft bag, labels by Marcy Penner, Two Peas Exclusive 
red arrow paper clip, October Afternoon Silent Night Mini Market Stickers, 
and button brad by Crate Paper Bundled Up.

December 15th (backside) and December 16th
Basic Grey Sleigh Ride Vellum number, Ali Edwards "Happy Christmas Outline Bannersdigital brush, Crate Paper Bundled up 6 x 6 paper pad, and sequins purchased at Studio Calico.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. If you have any questions about this project please do not hesitate to leave a comment below. I am happy to help. I will be back tomorrow to share a fun project I made using felt. It could or could not be holiday related, depending upon how you see it. I will be back again on Friday with more December Daily pages. I hope to see you back here.

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

14 comments:

  1. Fun pages. I have so many of those bags. I need to stick one in my DD this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly why I used mine, I am actually going to use 4 of them this year!

      Delete
  2. I've really enjoyed seeing your album come together! Agreed, it's about December in it's entirety, not just the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, Toni! Makes me wish I had done a DD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy you are so sweet. You could still make an album, it doesn't have to be a daily album, but just a Christmas memories type of book.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful pages. I too agree, it's about the things you do in December. For me I had a page about planting tulips, not very Christmasy if you ask me. :-) but very much part of what I do this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like fun Leslie, would love to see them when they come up in the spring. I love tulips!

      Delete
  5. Love it! The stitching is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages - I have only finished my fist page not the days until today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much. Don't give up Alexandra, I know your mini will be gorgeous. Just keep taking photos and journaling, and you can always finish it after the holiday craziness.

      Delete
  7. I love this! I've never done DD but really enjoy looking! Great inspiration for PL too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel. I am glad that you can apply this to PL.

      Delete