Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Best Day Ever Card by Lisa Rukin Swift using Toni From Designs Flair

Happy Wednesday and Happy October 1st! It's hard to believe that Halloween is later this month and that soon (hopefully soon) the leaves will start turning here in North Carolina. I love this time of year and love nothing more than working on projects and playing with pretty paper.

Speaking of pretty paper, my friend Lisa Rukin Swift is here today to share a gorgeous card she created using the Oh My Stars (warm colors) flair set from my shop.


I love what she did with this card and how bright and happy this image makes me. She used three flair pieces on this card, and even put an enamel dot on one of the images. How smart is that? This card reminds me of summer, but yet the beautiful orange color gives a nod to autumn as well, or maybe a gorgeous sunset. Thank you so much Lisa for sharing your creativity with us today!

Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment