Yes. I do send Halloween cards. It's such a fun holiday and the paper products are so darn whimsical and fun, it's hard not to. I have three cards to share with you today that I made using a couple of things I picked up at Target. Yup, Target. My favorite store. They even have really cool AC products that are not released to scrapbook stores.
All three cards took less than 40 minutes to create and largely involved cutting strips or boxes of paper and playing around with them until I liked the arrangement. I really like how they turned out though and can't wait to mail them to family and friends near and far.
- 6x6 AC Halloween paper pad
- AC Halloween cork embellishments
- Jillibean Soup enamel stars
- Trick or Treat Flair Set from my shop
- Vintage 89 cents price tag from a Jenni Bowlin booth years ago
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I have a lot more coming up this week to the blog, and I sure hope to see you back. Here's what is coming up at Toni From Designs this week:
- Tuesday I have a PL layout to share and that video will go up on my You Tube channel tomorrow afternoon.
- Wednesday I am sharing a layout using some awesome Gossamer Blue products from the On My Desk collection
- Thursday I will be sharing my products pulled and my plan for approaching #30DaysOfThankful. I will be making a mini album to document thankfulness for the entire month of November.
- Friday I will have some more paper goodness to share
Until next time....