I am seriously in love with this collection. The papers, ephemera, labels, and puffy stickers are right up my alley. I also adore the package of 3x4 gold foil transparencies. All of these products will definitely be making a Project Life appearance as well, not to mention some more layouts I plan on making.
For today though, I focused on a single image of our new ferret. My husband has wanted a ferret since he was a child, and earlier this month he made that dream a reality. Flash is pretty darn cute and we are having a lot of fun playing with him.
Products used from Gossamer Blue On My Desk:
- Screensaver, Multitasker, and Stargazer 12 x 12 papers
- 3x4 gold foil transparencies
- Enamel Stars
- Puffy Stickers
- Days of the Week Label Stickers
Other products used:
- American Crafts white cardstock (trimmed down to 8.25x 10.75 inches
- American Crafts shadow cardstock (trimmed down to 8.5 x 11 inches
- American Crafts dot roller adhesive
- Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
- Pebbles date stamp
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- American Crafts colored staples (I used gold)
- Needle and Thread
- Printer used for journaling (American Typewriter font)
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I appreciate you being here. I will be back tomorrow with a look at my plan for making a #30DaysOfThankful mini album. I sure hope to see you back here.
*Disclaimer: If you use my code over at the Paper Issues
store, I do receive a small commission that is used to
purchase more crafting goodness at the shop.