Thursday, October 30, 2014

#30 Days of Thankful: My Detailed Plan

Happy Thursday! I am back today to share with you some items I have pulled and my plan for approaching a 30 Days of Thankful album. I hope this might give you some ideas, and inspire you to focus on gratitude next month.

I have documented 30 Days of Thankful the past three years. The first two were done on Facebook with daily messages. Last year, I documented gratitude every single day and posted corresponding photos on Instagram. I printed all of these photos into a large collage and made a corresponding layout last year.


In the journaling, I wrote down every single one of the things I was thankful for. I ended up with 
29 photos, because I inadvertently mentioned Project Life twice. I just made that a 
larger photo and moved on. I love how it turned out.

This year I will also be using my I-phone to take photos and posting those on Instagram using the hashtag #30DaysOfThankful. The difference is that this year I plan on making a mini album with all of my photos. I have a few of the Instagram albums, and I am just itching to use one already. Another of my Instagram albums will be used for a summer mini/ favorite things from 2014 (which I still haven't done, ahem, cough, cough, but I digress.....)

These are the supplies I have pulled together to make a 30 Days of Thankful Mini Album

1. Album: I have it narrowed down to two Instagram albums. I am not quite sure which way I am going to go, but either will work.


Unfortunately this one is sold out, but there are many
 other cute Instagram albums in at Paper Issues.

2. Paper:
Fancy Pants True Friend 6x6 paper pad

3. Flair Badges from my Etsy Shop:








4. Other products pulled:
I hope this post inspired you to think about taking on a 30 Days of Thankful album, scrapbook layout, or pocket page. I think this album will be one that my family and I flip through time and time again. I

If you are in the market for supplies for a fall project, album, or anything else pretty paper related. I have left links to all of the supplies I pulled above. If you shop at Paper Issues and use the code "TONI" you will receive 20% off of all of your items. Disclaimer: *I do receive a small compensation if you shop at Paper Issues and use my code. This is in the form of shop credit and is used for purchasing more scrappy products that I use for blogging. I genuinely love the store, and shopped there well before being on the Design Team, and for this reason I feel very comfortable recommending them to you. I will never advertise any company or product I do not personally use and highly recommend.*


Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment