I have documented 30 Days of Thankful the past three years. The first two were done on Facebook with daily messages. Last year, I documented gratitude every single day and posted corresponding photos on Instagram. I printed all of these photos into a large collage and made a corresponding layout last year.
In the journaling, I wrote down every single one of the things I was thankful for. I ended up with
29 photos, because I inadvertently mentioned Project Life twice. I just made that a
larger photo and moved on. I love how it turned out.
This year I will also be using my I-phone to take photos and posting those on Instagram using the hashtag #30DaysOfThankful. The difference is that this year I plan on making a mini album with all of my photos. I have a few of the Instagram albums, and I am just itching to use one already. Another of my Instagram albums will be used for a summer mini/ favorite things from 2014 (which I still haven't done, ahem, cough, cough, but I digress.....)
These are the supplies I have pulled together to make a 30 Days of Thankful Mini Album
1. Album: I have it narrowed down to two Instagram albums. I am not quite sure which way I am going to go, but either will work.
Unfortunately this one is sold out, but there are many
other cute Instagram albums in at Paper Issues.
Fancy Pants True Friend 6x6 paper pad
3. Flair Badges from my Etsy Shop:
4. Other products pulled:
- Fancy Pants True Friend: Inseparable 12 x 12 paper, button set, ephemera pack. label stickers, and sequins.
- Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather Wood Leaves
- Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane: Grateful Stamp Set, Cork Shapes, Cut Outs, Bits and Pieces, and Word Labels
- Elle's Studio Good Cheer: Number's Stamp
- Amy Tangerine Stitched: Love Spun Embossing Folder and Hooked Kraft 12 x12 paper
If you are in the market for supplies for a fall project, album, or anything else pretty paper related. I have left links to all of the supplies I pulled above. If you shop at Paper Issues and use the code "TONI" you will receive 20% off of all of your items. Disclaimer: *I do receive a small compensation if you shop at Paper Issues and use my code. This is in the form of shop credit and is used for purchasing more scrappy products that I use for blogging. I genuinely love the store, and shopped there well before being on the Design Team, and for this reason I feel very comfortable recommending them to you. I will never advertise any company or product I do not personally use and highly recommend.*
Until next time....