This week I tried screen printing using the small star screen in the Studio Calico The
Underground Project Life Kit. I used gold acrylic paint and a white piece of cardstock
sized 4 x 6 inches. It is a very fun technique, and I highly recommend trying it. All you
need is paint or mist, paper, and an old gift card to move the paint around.
Supplies Used this week:
- Studio Calico The Underground Project Life Kit
- Cozy Card Set by Life. Love. Paper (Sold Out)
- Printable labels by Hello Forever
- Basic tools: Scissors, Fiskars paper trimmer, American Crafts Precision Pen .03 nib, Brother Sewing Machine.
- Ink: Versafine in Onyx Black and Studio Calico Color Theory in Clean Slate.
- Washi Tape from Studio Calico Sandlot Scrapbook Kit
- Stitched sequin and wood veneer pocket is from last week's Project Life layout HERE.
How are you coming along in your Project Life album? Are you trying any new or fun techniques lately that you want to share? I would love to hear about it.
Until next time....