Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 43

It's Tuesday and that means it's time to share some more Project Life pages. I have just one week for you today, but I am super excited that it is a current week.  I have been making lots of progress in my Week in the Life album and once that is finished I will share that and get back to catching up on Project Life.




This week I tried screen printing using the small star screen in the Studio Calico The 
Underground Project Life Kit. I used gold acrylic paint and a white piece of cardstock 
sized 4 x 6 inches. It is a very fun technique, and I highly recommend trying it. All you 
need is paint or mist, paper, and an old gift card to move the paint around.

Supplies Used this week:


How are you coming along in your Project Life album? Are you trying any new or fun techniques lately that you want to share? I would love to hear about it.

Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment