Friday, November 21, 2014

Welcoming Danielle Higginbottom-Brown to the Creative Team

Happy Friday friends. Today I have the pleasure of welcoming Danielle Higginbottom-Brown to the Toni From Designs Creative Team.

Danielle is a prolific scrapbooker. She is a wife and mom of two young boys and they are often the subject of her layouts. She mixes and matches patterns paper like a champ and is a huge fan of color and bold patterns. She is sweet and hilarious and an absolute blast to talk or scrapbook with via Skype. I consider myself so fortunate to have Danielle joining my team. Please give her a warm welcome and leave sone love on her blog.





Welcome!  Danielle here today and I want to share with you my first project as part of the Toni From Design Team and a little bit about myself!  

I'm living the simple life out in the country.  I love to cook from scratch and menu plan for a month at a time. I love to play with pretty papers.  Patterns & textures inspire me.  Glitter makes me happy. I am in love with the library and I am a book nerd. Coffee & Whiskey are my drinks of choice. I am a SAHM of 2 busy boys - Noah 6 & Liam 4.5.  I met my husband Clay on an online dating site back in 2006 and its been a whirlwind ever since!  He is an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for a local helicopter company. 

The minute I saw the star flair in the Happy Halloween Flair  I knew I had to have this set!

Here is a close up of the Star flair.  I love how it fits in perfect with the bold black alphas in this title


These fun set as well as many other flair sets can be found in my ETSY shop.

Thank you to all that have purchased flair recently. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you for supporting my business. I also appreciate all of the well wishes and thoughtful comments (both to myself and my Creative Team members.) 

If you are purchasing flair from my shop, I invite you to please use the hashtag #tonifromdesigns to tag your purchases and creations on Instagram. I plan on doing a roundup of projects using my flair designs soon, and I would love to feature your masterpieces!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment