Monday, November 24, 2014

Toni From Designs: Lots of New Flair is in the Shop!

Happy Monday friends! This past week has been very productive, and I am so thrilled to share with you that I have seven, yes seven brand new flair designs up in my Etsy shop. I have a really great coupon at the bottom of this post, so make sure to read it before shopping. :-)

I love Christmas. I mean like super love, love Christmas. I love everything about it. The magic. The decorations. The birthday of Jesus. What isn't to love? For this reason, I designed a few new Christmas sets that will be just perfect for all of your holiday crafting. I also designed a December Daily set that can be purchased for either twenty-five or thirty-one days (depending upon your preference.) There is even a Christmas set that is meant to be a little humorous (aptly named Snarky Christmas.)

*Please excuse the photography of my flair sets. I have found it very difficult to photograph something so shiny, despite repeated attempts. I am working very hard at my photography, and in the meantime, I want you to be able to really see how gorgeous these pieces are in person. For this reason. I have included the proof photos below each set, so that you can accurately see what the patterns look like.*

Christmas Icons (woodgrain pattern)



Merry Everything (cork pattern on select pieces)




December Daily (these can be purchased in sets of 1-25 or 1-31). 



The sets have a chalkboard background. This is what the background looks like in person.


Snarky Christmas



Oh Christmas Tree 



I designed some more everyday flair sets for my shop this week as well. *I also make custom flair. If there is something that you would like, please let me know, I am happy to make it for you. The University of Georgia Bulldogs, Denver Broncos, and Tea Lover Flair Sets all started out as custom orders, and were later added to my shop.

University of Georgia Bulldogs


Chevrons (very universal set that could be used for anything)



Born to Travel (this was requested by several customers)



These flair sets would be perfect for any cooler weather you might be experiencing.

Let it Snow


 Tea Lover


Coffee Lover


All of the flair in my shop are currently on sale too! Please use code "HAPPYTHANKSGIVING" now through Thursday night (11/27/14 at 11:59pm EST) and receive 10% off your entire order (no minimum purchase necessary.) :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for your support of my shop. I really appreciate it. I will be back tomorrow with some Project Life pages to share with you all.

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment