Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lucky: A Scrapbook Layout using American Crafts Amy Tangerine Stitched

 Happy Thursday!

I have a sick kiddo at home, so this is going to be quick today. I meant to share this yesterday, but needless to say, things have been a little crazy around here.

I made a layout using the new Amy Tangerine Stitched collection. I am really loving all of the pieces and bits in this fun and vibrant collection and had a lot of fun last week playing around.



I also have a Scrapbooking Process Video on My You Tube Channel on how I made this layout. You can find that video HERE. Please consider subscribing if you like what you see :-) Please and Thank You. I cannot believe I already have 330 subscribers. It has been so much fun making videos and seeing how much others are liking them. I have found the You Tube community very supportive and just so much fun!

If you are interested in buying any of the Amy Tangerine Stitched collection or anything else for your paper crafting needs, you can get 20% off your entire order if you use the code "TONI" when shopping at Paper Issues.*I do receive a small commission in the form of store credit for anyone that uses my code. This is used to buy product for projects you see both on this blog and on You Tube. Thank you for your support.

Have a great rest of the week. I will have some more Project Life pages and a layout going up on the blog next week. I also hope to find some time to work on my Week in the Life album, and if if possible to share that on the blog next week as well. Wish me luck, and until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni


3 comments:

  1. I love your layout, Toni! Having the word 'Lucky' in bold and black letters makes for a pretty focal point, well-surrounded by vibrant colors. Also, the stitched hearts are fun and unique additions to the layout, and will definitely be a huge hit this coming Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing that with us!

    Harry Newton @ AllScrapbookSteals.com

    ReplyDelete