Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Cards 2014: Holiday Helpers with Cool Yule Stamp Set

Happy Saturday! Today I have three cards to share with you that were created using Cathy Zielske's Cool Yule stamp set. The idea to create these cards, all started with a conversation between Jennifer Picard and myself. We both admitted to ordering an abundance of holiday stamps this year, but still had not started making Christmas cards with any of them. We decided to issue one another a challenge. The challenge was simple. Pick one stamp set we both had and to create 3 cards with it that could be easily mailed. Cards needed to be simple and relatively flat (so they could mail easily.


Without further ado, here are my cards. I believe in simple cards. I spent approximately 20 minutes making all three of these and I love how they turned out. Jennifer and I hope to be "holidays helpers" and inspire you to pull out your Christmas card supplies and get 'er done.





Supplies Used:

I hope you stop by Jen's blog too so that you can see her awesome creations. 

Until next time, 

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment