Without further ado, here are my cards. I believe in simple cards. I spent approximately 20 minutes making all three of these and I love how they turned out. Jennifer and I hope to be "holidays helpers" and inspire you to pull out your Christmas card supplies and get 'er done.
- Cool Yule stamp set
- Ink: Versafine in Onyx Black and Studio Calico Color Theory Inks in Poppy, Lime Light, Emerald City, Going Green, Glass Slipper, and Purple Rain
- Precision Pen .03 in black
- American Crafts dot roller adhesive
- American Crafts glitter tape in cherry
- Gold star sequins from stash
- Gold round seuins (small) from stash
- Micro glue dots (for adhering sequins)
- Embossing folder with dots all over it (from stash, source unknown)
I hope you stop by Jen's blog too so that you can see her awesome creations.
Until next time,