Saturday, October 4, 2014

Introducing Sketchy Saturday over at Paper Issues

It's Saturday and the sun is shining in beautiful Rolesville, North Carolina. We just returned from a pretty great soccer game and I am now getting ready to play with pretty paper. Life doesn't get much better than this. 

I don't know about you, but I love a great sketch challenge. Guess what? That is exactly what I am sharing with you today.

We just started a new feature over at Paper Issues. The first Saturday of every month we will host "Sketchy Saturday" and we will have a sketch challenge. The winner is randomly selected from all those who link up a project to receive a $10 gift card to the Paper Issues store. *When you checkout you can also use my code and get an extra 20% off your entire order. Just use code "TONI" at checkout. What'a not to love about a free $10 and 20% off? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Here is the sketch you get to work with. It was created by my fellow Creative Team Member Jennifer Chapin.

Here is what I came up with for my take on the sketch. Believe it or not I made a 2-page layout and I really like how it turned out! I used a letter written by my daughter for the second page. To make the letter archival safe I made a copy and printed it onto some white American Crafts cardstock.




Please head over to the Paper Issues blog and check out how my other Creative Team members (Jennifer Chapin, Shannon Morgan, and Dona Howe interpreted this sketch.) You may enter the contest through Friday, October 10th. A winner will be selected for the $10 Paper Issues gift card and announced via the blog on Saturday, October 11th.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back next week with some brand new flair designs for my store, two different Project Life posts, a card share, and some layouts too. It's gonna be a  good week over at Toni From Designs. A really good week.

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment