Monday, October 13, 2014

New Flair is in the Shop and How I Plan to Use It!

It is approaching my favorite time of year. The time of year where projects are a plenty and the days are getting darker and we all snuggle in and work on more crafting projects. The holidays are approaching and I think North Carolina "might" be starting to cool off. Maybe. Anyone else loving this time of year as well?

I am excited to tell you that I have two new flair sets in the shop today. I am super excited about these. I designed both for specific upcoming projects and I think they will be useful for many of you that also might be working on similar projects as well.

A Week in My Life


30 Days of Thankful


I will be using both of these sets in a couple of mini books I will be working on in the upcoming weeks. Both projects will be shared on the blog as well.

Upcoming Project #1
The first project is Ali Edward's Week in the Life. This will span from October 27th-November 2nd. This will be my third time participating in this project, but my first time blogging about it and putting it in it's own mini album. In year's past I have incorporated it into Project Life with extra inserts. I did purchase the gold album and WITL Kit via Ali's site. I made these badges to coordinate and am really excited to use them.


Upcoming Project #2

The second project I will be working on is a 30 Days of Thankful mini album. This project has been something I look forward to every November. It is very popular on Instagram and many use the hashtag #30DaysOfThankful. I am going to be putting this project into an Instagram album, I am still deciding between two different albums I purchased at Paper Issues. THIS one by Teresa Collins and THIS We 'R Memory Keepers album. Regardless of the album I ultimately decide to work with,  I am incorporating the awesome True Friend Collection by Fancy Pants Designs. The 30 Days of Thankful Flair Set I designed are a similar color scheme and I can't wait to use them in my mini album! *If you do decide to shop at Paper Issues, don't forget to use code "TONI" and you will save 20% off your entire order.


I hope y'all have a fabulous Monday. I will be back tomorrow with some Project Life pages to share. I hope to see you back then. Until next time...

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment