Monday, October 6, 2014

10/6 New Flair Release for Toni From Designs

Happy Monday y'all. It's the first Monday in October and I don't know about you, but I am sure excited for fall. Granted, not much fall is happening yet in North Carolina, but the temperatures are dropping slightly, and hopefully in the next month or so the leaves will start to turn. We live in an area with a bunch of trees, and I love watching the trees change just a little bit each and every day.

Today I have two new flair sets to share with you for my shop.

First, I thought it would be nice to talk a little bit about my shop concept and the flair itself.

I started Toni From Designs on Etsy as a flair shop that would sell flair badges that could actually be used by paper crafters in all capacities. I design every single image myself, and try my very best to make every single flair set something that can be used by scrapbookers that make layouts, pocket pages, or cards. I use designs that others enjoy using. I have found that stripes and stars are used universally by all kinds of paper crafters (including myself,) which is why you will see a lot of those patterns incorporated into my flair sets.

I do not design flair with metal backs like other flair companies. The metal backs on flair badges actually deteriorate over time and can rust onto your scrapbook pages. I have seen this firsthand on some of my albums. For that reason, I create every single flair piece with a plastic back. This also makes the flair buttons slightly flatter and easier to include in an album or onto a card without the extra bulk.

I pride myself in providing outstanding customer service and attention to detail in every single order that is packaged and prepared in my smoke free home. Items are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase. I also make custom orders and have enjoy making custom sets for my clients. If you go to Instagram and check out the hashtag #tonifromdesigns you will find some photographs from happy customers,  (in addition to the images I post there.

At the Patch Flair Set:

This set was designed for all of your upcoming pumpkin patch trips as well as fall celebrating in general. I am excited to use this on my scrapbook pages as soon as we go to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  The Out of Our Gourds piece will look great on a fall card and the stripes will coordinate with all kinds of paper crafting projects.

The pumpkins are hand drawn and colored in by myself, scanned into my computer, and turned into a digital stamp. I had a lot of fun creating those for you!


I Love My Dogs (warm colors) Flair Set:

This set started out as a customer request, and since then more customers have asked for a dog set with more feminine colors. I created this warm version of my original I Love My Dogs Set to help meet that request. I sure hope you like it!


Both of these flair sets (as well as many others) are currently available in my shop. I am also offering up a free shipping coupon for domestic orders between now and 10/7/14 at midnight. Simply purchase $15 or more of my flair and your shipping is absolutely free using code "FREESHIP." I am also giving my international customers a price break as well to help cover their shipping costs. If my international friends use code "2OFFFLAIR" they will receive $2 off all flair orders of $15 or more.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Shopping!

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment