You might recall that a few weeks ago, I discussed different strategies for getting caught up in Project Life. I hope you found that blog post useful. If you happened to miss it, you can read all about that HERE.
I showed you my checklist of missing weeks and yup, you guessed it, my beloved checklist is back again today (because I just know you guys are dying to see it.)
Weeks to Catch Up On for Project Life
(items crossed off and highlighted were completed this past month.)
- Week 28, July 7-13
- Week 29/ 30, July 14-17
Week 31, July 28-August 3 Week 32, August 4-10
- Week 33, August 11-17
Week 34, August 18-24
- Week 35, August 25-31
- Week 36, September 1-7
Week 37, September 8-14 Week 38, September 15-21(finished, will share next week)
- Week 39 September 22-28: Switching up to Handbook Size next month starting with this week (the first day of fall)
I will not have everything caught up by October 1st as I had hoped, but I feel very confident that on October 7th and 14th I will be able to share with you and wrap up this albums final 5 weeks of Project Life for 2014.
Now onto some pages.....
- I used a lot of goodness from the Elle's Studio September Kit for week 37 of Project Life. I have never tried a monthly kit from Elle's before, but I love their products and had a blast working with them!
- I love Elle's cork embellishments and for this week I used the miscellaneous cork bits and pieces and the cork circle mat.
- Elle's Studio My Favorites stamp set (now sold out.)
- Green star flair badge from the Oh My Stars Flair (cool colors) from my shop.
- Heidi Swapp white star with gold spots (from my stash)
- Studio Calico Essentials yellow stars (from stash)
- My Minds Eye enamel dots (from stash)
- Stamping Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and Studio Calcio Color Theory Flamingo
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I just wanted to remind you that today is the final day for the sale at my shop. All products are on sale, including the new flair sets that were just released yesterday! If you use code "FREESHIP" you can get free shipping on all of your domestic flair orders of $15 or more through Toni From Designs. I also have a coupon code going for my international friends too. Use code "2OFFFLAIR" and I will take $2 off of your flair order of $15 or more to help cover shipping costs.
Until next time...