Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scrapbook Layout: Life is Colorful

I am back again to share another Hybrid layout. I am loving including digital elements into my scrapbooking more and more these days. The possibilities really are endless with digital, but I will always love the tactile feel of playing with pretty paper and supplies. Hybrid is a great mix of both and has been a lot of fun to learn.

I hope this layout encourages you to download a free trial of Photoshop (if you don't already have it) and try your hand at a free template. You won't regret it. If you do give it a try I would love it if you would give me a link to your fabulous creations.

This is my third layout using the Studio Calico Hello, Hello Scrapbook Kit and I really love how this one turned out. *There are still some kits available if you are interested ( I receive no commission for this however, I just love my kits from Studio Calico.*

I used my favorite supplies; patterned paper, wood veneer, puffy stickers, enamel dots, small letter stickers, and gold embossing powder; (the paper and awesome label sticker is from the kit and other embellishments are from my stash.)  This digital template was designed by Catherine Davis for Studio Calico and unfortunately is no longer available, but I bet there is something similar out there. Hopefully, this will give you some ideas as to what is possible with hybrid scrapbooking.
  • This is what my layout first looked like after arranging my photos in the template and printing it out. I have a standard sized printer so I could not print it at 6 x 12 inches as it was originally sized. Instead I changed the size. It ended up being about 5.5 x 11 inches.

  • This is what the layout looks like once you print it out, trim the sides down, and adhere to patterned paper. Next, you just add embellishments to your hearts content.





Thanks so much for stopping by today, I appreciate you being here. I hope y'all have a great weekend. Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment