Sunday, June 15, 2014

I was a Featured Member at Studio Calico

When I received an e-mail last month from Studio Calico telling me I was the Member Spotlighted for the month of June, I seriously almost fell out of my chair. I was so excited and just so honored to be picked. I had to keep it a secret which was super hard, but so worth it. Everyone was so sweet and excited for me, and for that I am truly thankful and appreciate for such great, supportive, crafty friends.

These are the three projects that were featured over on the Studio Calico Blog on Sneak Night. You can read the whole blog article here all about it if you are interested. Member Spotlight: Toni From.





Thank so much for stopping by life, scrapbook, repeat today, I appreciate you being here.

xoxox

Toni

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your feature! Definitely awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete