For this week of Project Life, I mixed things up a little and used the Design U page protector by Becky Higgins for the right side of this spread. I am loving this size and that really enables me to use up a lot of my fun 3 x 4 journal cards. You can find this page protector in the Small Variety Pack 5, but I am hoping you will soon be able to buy this design individually. :-)
- Studio Calico Hello, Hello Project Life Kit
- Studio Calico Camelot Project Life Kit (ampersand card I have been hoarding)
- Bonjour embellishment add-on (chipboard and exclusive Kai Barteski stickers)
- Twine & Ink Puffy Asterisks stickers (Copper Mountain Project Life Kit)
- Basic Supplies; American Crafts Precision Pen .03 nib, American Crafts Dot Roller Adhesive, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and foam dots.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I appreciate you being here. I hope y'all have a great weekend. I will be back next week with the back page for this Project Life album, and my cover and first pages for my next Project Life album. Hopefully I will have a little time to create a layout or two as well, but only time will tell.
Until next time,