Thursday, June 5, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 20

Happy Thursday. I am here today to share Project Life week 20 with you. This was the second full week of May and boy was it a busy week around here. Elliot turned fourteen, Isabelle broke her finger in multiple places, and her softball season abruptly ended (due to injury.)

The end of the school year is approaching next weeks and I can slowly see my to do lists dwindling. Very slowly, but still there is progress, and I see the end of the road.  I am hoping to have some time next week to catch up on a couple of weeks of Project Life and share those with you as well. Wish me luck!









Supplies Used:
  • Studio Calico Camelot Project Life Kit
  • Studio Calico Office Hours Project Life Kit
  • Jillibean Soup chipboard navy letters
  • Chic Tags wood veneer sequins
  • October Afternoon Mini Market letter stickers
  • Camera flair badge by Two Peas in a Bucket
  • Digital templates by Paislee Press and free at The Lily Pad
  • Digital brushes by Shanna Noel for Studio Calico, "You" and Heart/ Speech Bubble
  • Google Images (for Star Wars III photo)
  • Basic supplies: Tiny Attacher, dot runner, precision pen, Versafine in Onyx Black, Stayz-On in black, Navy Hero Arts Shadow Ink
I have linked up this Project Life spread over at The Mom Creative. This is a great place to check out what other Project Lifers are doing as well. Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate you being her at life, scrapbook, repeat. Have a great day!

Until next time,

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment