The end of the school year is approaching next weeks and I can slowly see my to do lists dwindling. Very slowly, but still there is progress, and I see the end of the road. I am hoping to have some time next week to catch up on a couple of weeks of Project Life and share those with you as well. Wish me luck!
- Studio Calico Camelot Project Life Kit
- Studio Calico Office Hours Project Life Kit
- Jillibean Soup chipboard navy letters
- Chic Tags wood veneer sequins
- October Afternoon Mini Market letter stickers
- Camera flair badge by Two Peas in a Bucket
- Digital templates by Paislee Press and free at The Lily Pad
- Digital brushes by Shanna Noel for Studio Calico, "You" and Heart/ Speech Bubble
- Google Images (for Star Wars III photo)
- Basic supplies: Tiny Attacher, dot runner, precision pen, Versafine in Onyx Black, Stayz-On in black, Navy Hero Arts Shadow Ink
I have linked up this Project Life spread over at The Mom Creative. This is a great place to check out what other Project Lifers are doing as well. Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate you being her at life, scrapbook, repeat. Have a great day!
Until next time,