Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Project Life: Weeks 21 and 22

Happy Tuesday! Today I have weeks 21 and 22 to share with you today. I was MIA last week due to a  really bad sinus infection and also I was working on something Hush Hush for the Studio Calico blog. It was so difficult to sit on this information for 2 weeks and not tell anyone, but I am thrilled to be able to tell you that I was picked to be the Spotlight Member at Studio Calico for the month of June! It was truly an honor to be picked because I absolutely adore Studio Calico and use their kits for most of my crafting. You can find the direct link to my feature HERE.

This Project Life spread below was made especially for the Member Spotlight over on the blog and I had to wait to share it over here until AFTER the announcement.

For this week of Project Life I used the Hello Hello Project Life Kit as well as some fun 
stamps and bits and pieces from the Bonjour embellishment add-on kit.
I used a digital template for the ceramic bowl picture above. It is a free template when you 
register for Beyond the Basics Digital Class taught by Shanna Noel over at Studio Calico.

I am in love with the wonky circle stamps in the Bonjour add-on kit. I used Memento Black Ink to stamp and colored them in randomly with watercolors.




Ali Edwards Game On Digital Stamps 

Thank you for stopping by life, scrapbook, repeat today, I appreciate you being here. I will be back later this week with another Project Life post, featuring weeks 23 and 24. This will be my last Project Life spread in this album and then I am planning something a little different for Project Life this summer. Check back all this week, I have lots to share with you my friends.

I have linked this week of Project Life over at The Mom Creative. Be sure to check out Jessica's blog for some great June Project Life inspiration.
xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment