Friday, February 14, 2014

Snowmageddon

We have a lot of snow on Wednesday and Thursday…some serious snow. Now I realize that if you live in parts of the world where snow is a normal thing, this might not seem like a big deal. Here in Raleigh area, North Carolina, getting a lot of snow is HUGE. It is all anyone talks about, school closes before the snow hits, work closes, and all of that. The kids have been out of school since Wednesday and we have enjoyed extra family time together.

The snow started to fall on Wednesday right around 1pm and by 3pm it was a complete white out. The snow came down fast and hard and it was super windy to boot. We had blizzard like conditions, and I must admit, looked completely gorgeous from inside my toasty warm house. I don't really "do" cold. I am not a cold weather fan, I live for the sun, but the white stuff, sure is beautiful.

If you care to see some of my "Snow Coverage," I took a few videos via Instagram video and you can find those on my account "tonifrom." I have a video of when the snow first started falling, two hours in, and the final one shows the dogs and my daughter playing in the snow. Hard to say who had more fun with that one.

I have a couple of photos I want to share with you today.





I hope all of you had a great end to the week. I am headed to a crop tomorrow at our local Archiver's. It will be the final crop ever and final day that Archiver's is open. I am going with a good friend, and we are both still so sad that all of the stores are closing. So sad, but so thankful I get to be there for the final day. I will see you all next week with a layout to share, a couple of week of Project Life, some card organization, and also some more crafty goodness. Until then…

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment