Color Palette: I tried to use the color inspiration below, but the navy just did not jive with so many other light colors I could not make it work, so I switched it out for yellow instead.
Seafoam, Coral, and Lavender, with pops of Gold and Yellow
This layout was so much fun to make. It took a few days to complete, but I had a great time working on it bit by bit while it was snowing outside.
- Sequins-Paper Bakery and stash
- Puffy stickers-Pinkfresh Studio and Studio Calico
- Patterned paper-Studio Calico Lemon Lush
- Cardstock-American Crafts
- Silhouette Cameo to cut out large circle from patterned paper, could also used a large bowl if you don't have a digital die cutter
- Wood Veneer-Studio Calico and stash
- Buttons: October Afternoon and stash
- Photoshop Elements to type up journaling and print it out
- Stamp and Brilliance Gold Ink
- Heidi Swapp Gold Lame Ink
- Glossy Accents (for sequins and veneer,) American Crafts dot roller adhesive, pop dots, fine tip scissors for fussy cutting out butterflies
- Embroidery needle and peach floss for hand stitching.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I appreciate you being here. I will be back tomorrow with another installment of Crafty Organization Thursdays and this time we are discussing how we organize cards, specifically greeting cards. Until next time....