Today is the first day of summer, and what better way to celebrate then to stay in and scrapbook the day away, LOL. I spent the majority of yesterday outside swimming, and soaking up the sun, so today I took the day off and am crafting away. We are getting ready to head back to Washington State for four weeks to see family and friends and I am trying to wrap up a few crafty projects before we leave. We will be staying with my parents, and since my mom is a fellow crafter, I am bringing scrapbook stuff as well.
I have a layout and card to share using American Crafts products. I used elements from the Mayberry and My Girl collection for the layout, and Ready Set Go for the card. I hope you like them.
Eric From: Turtle Rescuer
- Cardstock: American Crafts white paper
- Adhesive: American Crafts This to That dot adhesive roller
- Pen: American Crafts Precision Pen in .03 tip
- My Girl paper: Loveable Lily and Charming Caroline
- Mayberry papers: Lemonade Stand, Front Porch, Huckleberry Pie, and Key Lime
- Vellum: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Fifth and Frolic gold dot
- My Girl embellishments: Accent and phrase stickers
- Mayberrry Embellishments: Adhesive layered embellishments, chipboard stickers, shaped wood buttons
- Letters: American Crafts Junebug Thickers
- Punches: American Crafts Scalloped Knock Out Border Punch, Martha Stewart 1" circle punch and 1" pinked circle, and EK Success 2" punch.
Congrats/ New Home Card
- Lettering: American Crafts Layered letter stickers in goodness font
- Embellishments: Bits from American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go
- Papers from Ready Set Go: Get Cozy and Conference Call
- Stamps: American Crafts Hey There
Let's talk packing crafting supplies. Does anyone have any pointers for me? I am allowing myself one small carry-on for all of my scrapbooking, crafty items. Obviously the trimmer and scissors and other sharp tools will have to go in the larger suitcase under the plane, (don't want TSA to confiscate them.) Can you think of any other items that should also be checked? I really, REALLY do not want to argue with TSA about them keeping my scrapbooking tools, trust me, that would not be pretty. LOL. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Have a fabulous day!