The first two cards I have to share with you today were made with the May Paper Bakery Kit "Glitz Roadshow." This kit is full of so many fun American Crafts papers, Crate Paper, a gorgeous green ribbon, and all kinds of fun bits and pieces. There are still some of these amazing kits available if you are interested.
The next card I have to share with you, was made using THIS awesome stamp set from American Crafts for their mid-release Mayberry Line. I loved being able to use the flower element repeatedly on the card front. I just love this design, it is definitely one of my favorite floral stamps at the moment. I also used American Crafts Zing Cricket embossing powder and white cardstock on this card front.
The last set of cards I have to share with you were made with the Studio Calico Roundabout Card Kit. This amazing card kit and stamp set are still available. I also used Elise Blaha Cripe's exclusive Project LIfe stamp add-on as well. This is also still available and you can find that HERE.
- Paper Bakery May Scrapbook Kit
- American Crafts white card stock
- American Crafts Cricket Zing embossing powder
- American Crafts This to That permanent adhesive
- American Crafts This to That foam dots
- Studio Calico Roundabout Card Kit
- Silhouette Cameo
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Tim Holtz frayed burlap distress ink
- Fiskars stamp press
- Elise Blaha Cripes' Hello Summer stamp set
- Ranger Inkssentials embossing ink pad
- Hero Art Shadow Ink: Pale Tomato, Soft Cantaloupe, Butter Bar, Soft Green, Soft Pool, Passion Flower, Cup O' Joe, and Wet Cement
- Martha Stewart Punches: 1 inch circle and 1 inch pinked circle
- Ek Success 2' circle punch
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Let's talk paper crafting? What have you been creating lately? Anyone else finding it harder to find time for crafting now that summer is upon us? I am making an effort to wake up earlier and to use my mornings to the fullest. Do you have any tips that might be helpful to make the most of creative time? I would love to hear from you.