This Project Life Catch-up Plan all started on September 9th with THIS post when I realized I was missing 13 weeks of Project Life (and that didn't include current weeks.) I made a plan and just stuck to it, approaching this one week at a time. I will be completely honest, I had moments of frustration with the volume of photos to compile, edit, and print, but I did it. I edited photos in increments of 1 or 2 weeks at at time and then did my pages (my favorite part.) Then I patted myself on the back and repeated the process again and again and again and again until it was all done. It took 5 weeks, but words cannot express how proud I am that I accomplished this goal.
I found that by listing out all of my weeks of Project Life, and not just the missing ones, I was able to realize just how much WAS accomplished and man, did it feel good to hi-light each and every week I finished during this time frame. Let's review that visual checklist again shall we...I sure want to.
*Volume 1 : FINISHED
Week 5 & 6
Week 10 & 11
Last Page for Volume 1
Week 20 insert finish (50% done)- is going to be a traditional scrapbook layout instead
Week 29 and 30
Last Page of Volume 2
Week 37 (Week in the Life)
All of the aqua hi-lighted weeks are weeks that I completed during this time five week/ 35 day time frame. This amounted to 21 weeks/ beginning or ending pages. Just picture me right now doing a happy dance and smiling from ear to ear.
Today I am sharing weeks 39, 40, and 41 with you. I still have a lot of weeks to share, and am trying to figure out the synchronization of video camera, tripod, I-video, and hoping to have a Project LIfe video completed by the end of the month. I think it will be easier to show all of my pages this way and a good excuse for me to work on my video editing to boot! I have three albums so hopefully I can keep the video under 20 minutes...here's hoping anyways.
Onto the pages:
Week 39: Full Layout
Weeks 40 & 41: Full Layout
- I used largely the Studio Calico October Antiquary Project LIfe Kit. This is still available and can be found HERE.
- 4 x 6 grid cards
- 6 x 6 Antiquary Card Kit paper pad by Studio Calico. This can be found HERE.
- Gold labels from the September Double Scoop Project Life Kit found HERE.
- Marcy Penner Weather Project LIfe cards (sold out)
- Edinburgh Stamp Set designed by Marcy Penner for Studio Calico (sold out)
- Digital geotag brush from the October Cutting Edge class from Studio Calico.
- Other supplies: American Crafts dot runner adhesive, precision pens in .03 and .01, fine slick writer, Becky Higgins Date Stamp, Tiny Attacher, Scissors, Versafine Ink in Onyx Black, Stayz-On in black, Hero Arts shadow inks in navy and soft granite.
I have linked this Project Life post over at The Mom Creative. This is a great place to find some Project Life inspiration each and every Tuesday. You can find Jessica's most recent Project Life post HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back later this week with other scrappy goodness to share. Thank you also so very much for all of those that encouraged me, leaving comments, reading the blog, and shooting me messages telling me to hang in there. I sure appreciate it. If you have any questions about Project Life please do not hesitate to ask.