Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 26-28, June 24th- July 14th

Just plugging along in Project Life...edited photos, printed photos, assembling pages, that is my life. I seem to spend 1-2 hours at least every other day doing one of the above tasks. *If I was caught up it would be no more than 2 hours a week** I spent a large portion of Friday night (during my daughter's slumber party) editing and printing photos. I was able to supervise somewhat from an adjacent room and still give the girls their space that way. It worked out quite well.

I am sharing my Project Life to do list with you again today. Everything in Red has been accomplished in this past week. I am on a roll, and I will definitely have everything caught up by Tuesday, October 15th. Yup I have even picked a date and I am thrilled!

*Volume 1     3 weeks left to complete
First Page for Volume 1
Week 1
 Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5 & 6
Week 7
Week 8-9
Week 10 & 11
Week 12
Week 13
Week 14
Week 15
Week 16
Week 17
Last Page for Volume 1

*Volume 2     1 week left and a final page to complete
First Page for Volume 2
Week 18
Week 19
Week 20 insert finish (50% done)- is going to be a traditional scrapbook layout instead
Week 21
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
Week 25
Week 26 
Week 27
Week 28
Week 29 and 30-photos printed
Week 31-32
Week 33
Week 34
Week 35
Last Page of Volume 2

*Volume 3    First page and two weeks to complete
First Page of Volume 3  ( I like to wait until I am at least one month into the new volume)
Week 36
Week 37 (Week in the Life)...still working on
Week 38
Week 39-some photos printed

For the upcoming week (October 1st -7th) I will be finish all of Volume 2, followed by Week 39, and then onto week 37 and quite a few Week in the Life inserts. I am also selecting, editing, and printing photos for all of the missing Volume 1 pages as well.

The following week ( October 8th -14th) I will be completing all of Volume 1, doing the current (week 40 Project LIfe week,) and completing the First Page of Volume 3.

On Tuesday, October 15th I will be all caught up in Project Life. So excited for this and I might even  have a party here to celebrate. If you have any ideas please let me know. Seriously we are going to celebrate!

Enough of that....onto the pages: Let's see Weeks 26, 27, & 28

Week 26
Full Layout



Left Side


Right Side


Week 27
Full Layout:


 Left Side:


Right Side:


Full Layout with a Design H Insert (Side A)


Full Layout with a Design H Insert (Side B)


Week 28
Full Layout:


Left Side:

Right Side:


Full Layout with a 5 x 7 Horizontal Insert (Side 1)


Full Layout with a 5 x 7 Horizontal Insert (Side B)


Project Life Is a Memory Keeping System developed by Becky Higgins. You can find out more about Project Life and memory keeping and her approach by following this link HERE.

I have linked this Project Life post over at The Mom Creative. This is a great place to find some Project Life inspiration each and every Tuesday. You can find Jessica's most recent Project Life post about "Tips for Project Life Catch-Up" HERE. This is a really great post and very helpful.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I will be back later this week with more crafty goodness. Until next time...

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment