I realized earlier today that I never shared the cards I made for World Card Making Day. Are there any other card makers out there? Did you make some cards for World Card Making Day as well?
I love card challenges and it is always so much fun to participate with a bunch of other card makers. Everyone did such a great job following along with the Studio Calico challenges. Without further ado, these are the cards I made this year.
Happy Birthday-this one if for my best friend (hope you don't see this Natalie, if on the off chance that you do, just don't tell me okay?)
- My Mind's Eye chalkboard paper
- Polka dot paper and gold dots from Studio Calico Antiquary card kit
- Happy Birthday to You sentiment Studio Calico Antiquary card kit
- Green seam binding ribbon
- Hero Arts mid-tone shadow ink in tide pool and grape juice
- Colorbox white frost ink
- White watercolor paper and watercolors to create the ombre
- Stamped pears, sentiment, and green patterned paper-Studio Calico Antiquary Card Kit
- My Mind's Eye red enamel dots
- Patterned Paper, gold dots, and button- Antiquary Card Kit by Studio Calico
- Thanks gold rub-on by Pebbles
Thank You Teacher-this one will also go to Isabelle's 4th grade teacher
- Patterned paper, pumpkin and sentiment stamp-Studio Calico Antiquary Card Kit
- Chalkboard paper by My Mind's Eye
- Ink-Colorbox white chalk ink and onyx black Versafine ink for pumpkin outline
Call Me Maybe-I will send this to a friend, to remind her to call me, subtle huh?
- Studio Calico Bubblegum September add-on card kit
- Pebbles From Me to You Chips
- American Crafts glitter thin glitter tape in brown sugar
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I appreciate you being here and leaving a comment. What have you been creating lately? Anyone else getting excited to start holiday crafting and card making? I sure am and forcing myself to hold off until after Halloween.