Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Heart Lily Bee and a Scrapbook Layout Share

Now that I am all caught up on Project Life, home responsibilities, and what not I am back to making layouts, and I am in love. My favorite way to spend a cool fall day is walking outside, making layouts, and holiday crafts. I have had time to do all three this last week and am super excited about it.

Today I have a layout to share with you, using all kinds of goodies from Lily Bee. I am playing along with their October Layout Sketch Challenge as well as using their free monthly digital files designed by the super-talented Nicole Nowosad. Since I love a good challenge, I even took it a step further and decided that I wanted to try to use papers from a variety of Lily Bee collections (including some older items.) I used items from four different, yup 4 different Lily Bee collections and I just love how it turned out. I have found that I can mix and match Lily Bee collections very easily together because of the small repeating patterns and beautiful color schemes. You really get a lot of versatility with these types of papers, and I am a gal that loves to use her scrapbook products.

Here is what I came up with:

Supplies Used:
  • Lily Bee Pinwheel Labels and Cherry Blossom Paper. Sweet Shoppe Licorice Whip Paper. Destination Camera and Postcard Paper. Persnickety Sky Blue Paper
  • Buttons: October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, and others from stash
  • Studio Calico Snippets Veneer
  • My Mind's Eye enamel dots
  • American Crafts glitter tape in Peacock and white card stock.
  • We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape
  • Punches: Martha Stewart
  • Thread 
  • Glue Dots
What have you been creating lately? Have you tried incorporating many different scrapbook lines from the same manufacturer before? I really enjoyed doing this and will definitely be doing this again. I like the challenge. I would love to see what you have been creating, just leave me a link below. 

Thank you for stopping by today.

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

13 comments:

  1. seriously love that photo of Isabelle!!!!! awesome layout T-Dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the journaling around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you about this time of year. I'm also getting the clearing out/organising bug too of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Organizing is the best, I am really looking forward to organizing all of my Christmas supplies.

      Delete
  4. Love this layout! The buttons and the cameras are right up my alley! Welcome over to my blog for some layouts with mixed collections, that is my "normal" Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite and the comment Mirabyll, I can't wait to see what you have created.

      Delete
  5. Lovely layout! I love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love this layout!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete