Today I have a layout to share with you, using all kinds of goodies from Lily Bee. I am playing along with their October Layout Sketch Challenge as well as using their free monthly digital files designed by the super-talented Nicole Nowosad. Since I love a good challenge, I even took it a step further and decided that I wanted to try to use papers from a variety of Lily Bee collections (including some older items.) I used items from four different, yup 4 different Lily Bee collections and I just love how it turned out. I have found that I can mix and match Lily Bee collections very easily together because of the small repeating patterns and beautiful color schemes. You really get a lot of versatility with these types of papers, and I am a gal that loves to use her scrapbook products.
Here is what I came up with:
- Lily Bee Pinwheel Labels and Cherry Blossom Paper. Sweet Shoppe Licorice Whip Paper. Destination Camera and Postcard Paper. Persnickety Sky Blue Paper
- Buttons: October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, and others from stash
- Studio Calico Snippets Veneer
- My Mind's Eye enamel dots
- American Crafts glitter tape in Peacock and white card stock.
- We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape
- Punches: Martha Stewart
- Glue Dots
What have you been creating lately? Have you tried incorporating many different scrapbook lines from the same manufacturer before? I really enjoyed doing this and will definitely be doing this again. I like the challenge. I would love to see what you have been creating, just leave me a link below.
Thank you for stopping by today.