Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project LIfe 2013: Week 24, June 10th-16th

Happy Tuesday Y'all....today I have week 24 to share with you. This was the start of the kids' summer (our last day or school was June 10th.) Bring on the sun, pool, and no early morning wake ups!!!

Full Layout:


Left Side:


Right Side:


Products Used:
  • Papers: Studio Calico Project Life Kit
  • Stamps: Studio Calico, Digital Stamps: Ali Edwards
  • Inks: Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Soft Cantalope, Sweet Tomato, and Navy
  • Pen: American Crafts Precision Pen in .03 tip
  • Embellishments: Wood Veneer (Studio Calico and Freckled Fawn,) labels (Studio Calico printable labels,) washi tape (Freckled Fawn,) enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)
  • Oher: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Thank you for stopping by today, I appreciate you being here. How is your Project Life coming along? I just love this memory keeping system, one of the best scrappy decision I ever made!

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni


2 comments: