As I sit here typing up this post, I fully admit to being a little behind on Project Life sharing with all of you. I am imperfect and I have been travelling, but I hope to catch up on that in the next few weeks however. I just finished week 26, but for today I have week 21 photographed, edited, and ready to share. I really enjoyed how this week came together and loved working with the color scheme of red, light blue, jade, black, and yellow. I pulled a couple of cards from the Jade Project Life kit and also used the awesome Studio Calico Planetarium Project Life Kit. I had some fun stamping this month as well with the exclusive Amy Tangerine stamp set included in the SC Project Life Kit.
- Project Life Jade Core Kit
- Studio Calico Planetarium Project Life Kit
- Stamping Ink: Hero Arts Pale Tomato and Jade, Versafine ink in Onyx Black
- Journaling pens-American Crafts precision pen .03 tip
- Labels/ Cut aparts-Studio Calico printables, Bananafish Studios, Chic Tags, and October Afternoon
- Digital Elements: Ali Edwards good times and life with you is awesome, cloud-Studio Calico
- Other: tiny attacher, Studio Calico wood venner dog, Studio Calico wood venner tweet, Studio Calico potty people (2 men)
I will be back later this week with a layout and card share, and also a story about a boy band reunion. Yup, it's happening. Good times tomorrow night.
How are you coming along with Project Life. Are you stamping or combining digital stamps or brushes to your pages? Do you have any cool trips or tricks that you are just loving? Let's talk Project Life....I would love to see anything and everything you are creating, just add a link to your comment.