Today I am sharing Project Life weeks 46 and 47 with you. I am completing Project Life in a weekly format overall, but I do combine weeks on occasion when I do not have many photos, or I am using many photos for another project. In case you are interested some other Project Life spreads I have blogged about that have combined weeks can be found HERE, HERE and HERE, and HERE.
Right Side Close-Up:
- Studio Calico Cuppa Project Life Kit (still available)
- Cuppa Scrapbook Kit (still available)
Cuppa Paper Pad (still available)
- Stamps: Pebbles date stamp, Lili Niclass stamp designed for Studio Calico (sold out) and Cuppa Scrapbook Kit stamp
- Stickers: Red Micro by Basic Grey for Studio Calico, sticker sheet from Basic Grey Persimmon collection.
- Flair: Exclusive Fall Flair from Two Peas in a Bucket
- Digital Elements: printable Cuppa Labels by Marcy Penner for Studio Calico *available through
- Tools: Tim Holtz scissors, tiny attacher, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Wet Cement, American Crafts Dot Roller Adhesive, and American Crafts Precision Pen .03 nib.
I wish everyone a long and relaxing week and weekend. I am spending Thanksgiving with my little family of four and a 16 pound turkey. It goes without saying, you know what we will be eating all weekend.