Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Project Life 2013: Weeks 46-47, November 11th-24th

Happy Wednesday and Happy (early) Thanksgiving for all of my U.S Friends. I have a lot to be thankful for, and one of my many blessings is such amazing blog readers and followers. I appreciate so very much for being here, leaving comments, or questions, and for making this such a fun place for me to hang out and write about my passions. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Today I am sharing Project Life weeks 46 and 47 with you. I am completing Project Life in a weekly format overall, but I do combine weeks on occasion when I do not have many photos, or I am using many photos for another project. In case you are interested some other Project Life spreads I have blogged about that have combined weeks can be found HERE, HERE and HERE, and HERE.

Full Layout:



Left Side:


 Right Side:


Right Side Close-Up:


Supplies Used:




Cuppa Paper Pad (still available)

  • Stamps: Pebbles date stamp, Lili Niclass stamp designed for Studio Calico (sold out) and Cuppa Scrapbook Kit stamp
  • Stickers: Red Micro by Basic Grey for Studio Calico, sticker sheet from Basic Grey Persimmon collection.
  • Flair: Exclusive Fall Flair from Two Peas in a Bucket
  • Digital Elements: printable Cuppa Labels by Marcy Penner for Studio Calico *available through 
  • Tools: Tim Holtz scissors, tiny attacher, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Wet Cement, American Crafts Dot Roller Adhesive, and American Crafts Precision Pen .03 nib.
I wish everyone a long and relaxing week and weekend. I am spending Thanksgiving with my little family of four and a 16 pound turkey. It goes without saying, you know what we will be eating all weekend. 

xoxox

Toni

8 comments:

  1. It looks great and I love love all those little labels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melissa. I am seriously addicted to labels-someone needs to stage an intervention or something, LOL.

      Delete
  2. Love the way you decorated the Starbucks picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda, I decorated it so much because I smeared ink on the photo and did not want to reprint it, but I do like how it turned out in the end. Don't you just love it when that happens?

      Delete
  3. I always like to see when people use their own hand writing in their PL books. I especially love the little hints of journaling on the tags and such instead of only on the 3x4 cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maureen, that is such a wonderful compliment, totally made my day!

      Delete